Buying a home is one of the most important investments you can ever make.
Not only is it a major financial decision, it’s a life decision.
At Greener Grass Real Estate, our number one priority is handling the stress and details of the search—and ultimately, your offer, negotiation and closing—so you can enjoy the process and settle into your new home.
Our Concierge Experience means you never have to wonder what is coming next—we are there every step of the way.
What to Expect when Buying with Greener Grass Real Estate
Initial Phone Call
On our initial phone call, we will cover your goals as a buyer on a high level, and schedule your Strategic Home Search & Negotiation Consultation.
Strategic Home Search & Negotiation Consultation
The Strategic Home Search & Negotiation Consultation typically takes around 90 minutes. We will get to know each other, cover your home search goals in greater detail, and make a plan for a Grand Tour of your target neighborhoods so you can narrow in further.
We will also cover more of the “nitty-gritty” details like financing, offer strategies, the nuances of our local market, and legal paperwork.
We start with a Grand Tour of your target neighborhoods to focus in the areas you like most, helping us narrow the search from there.
You’ll get familiar with our systematic search alerts model, and start voting “yea” and “nay” to actual homes on the market, to help us help you find “the one.”
From submitting an offer to getting into contract to ultimately closing on your new home and moving in, the Greener Grass Real Estate team will be by your side.
Our Concierge Experience means the entire process is as stress-free as possible.
Why Greener Grass Real Estate?
- Experienced, masterful guidance at every step
- With us, you never have to wonder, “What’s next?”
- Easy-to-understand guides throughout your experience, from day one
- We absorb all the stress and details so you don’t have to
Proven Marketing Strategy
- Aligned with Top National Strategist
- ROI-based marketing to maximize visibility of your listing
- Systematized approach to get you the highest possible price in the fewest days on market
- We negotiate like it’s our own money on the table—because that’s what you deserve
- We take our fiduciary responsibility to our clients with the utmost sincerity
- We get to know the other side of the transaction as well to help get everyone more of what they want and get our clients the best possible outcome
Elite Team Approach
- When you work with us, you get the Greener Grass experience
- Our dedicated Contract to Close Broker handles the nitty-gritty contract details and all attorney communications and scheduling, making sure all the i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed
- Our dedicated Listing Marketing Broker measures ROI and streamlines the process as much as possible
- Our dedicated Associate Broker works with buyers and sellers, ensuring 100% coverage, 24/7
- Buying and selling real estate can be, by nature, a stressful process—our job is to help you before you know you need help, and be your go-to in times of need
- Clear communication is a top priority—you are in the know at every turn
- Being trustworthy enough to guide you through what is often the largest financial transaction of your life is an honor
- Our clients joke that we become almost like their personal real estate therapists
Local Knowledge & Connections
- The Greener Grass team has a combined 25+ years in real estate
- We live here, work here, and have built our lives here
- As elite agents in this market, we are well connected with fellow area agents, working to your advantage should anything arise
- Our relationships in this industry help our clients get the best possible outcome in every scenario
Commitment to Best Practices
- Going above and beyond is in our nature
- Always researching updated best practices to maximize our clients’ experience
- Achieving your goals and your happiness is our #1 priority
Attention to Detail
- Our guides and reports are second to none—with Greener Grass, you get the whole story
- In-person support? Check. Text, phone and email? Check. Easy-to-use references for each phase? Check.
- We know the questions to ask and the experts to call